For increased operational efficiency and reduce the risk of cargo loss TracKing™ allows you to manage and interacts with your Thermo King reefer unit.
You can review and change your refrigeration unit settings from the TracKing website when your trailer is on the road.
Lower service costs and unit downtime through:
- Regular update (up to every 5 minutes) on unit running mode, operating mode, running hours, battery voltage, fuel level, door status.
- Real time unit shutdown alarm notification via e-mail or SMS.
- Theft prevention with door opening and fuel level decrease alerts.
- Download over the air of your EN12830 Datalogger to archive your historical temperature data
- Remote control of the refrigeration unit with 2-way communication :
- Turn the unit On /Off
- Initiate defrost
- Initiate pre-trip
- Clear unit alarms
- Change unit running mode: Continuous Run/Cycle-Sentry
To access the data, you only need the TK Reefer app that enables remote Bluetooth® connectivity to your SLXi unit.