ThermoLite™ Solar Panels
Power management solution for more uptime and less fuel consumption
ThermoLite™ solar panels provide a sustainable power management solution which will increase battery life while reducing fuel consumption and emissions. Tough, weatherproof panels collect solar energy, even when light levels are low to keep your battery in prime condition. Your units will no longer start up just to charge the battery, reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions while helping to meet sustainability goals.
ThermoLite™ solar panels are particularly fit for these 3 applications:
On tractor roof (24V):
Extend your tractor’s battery utilization and life and save on battery exchanges, breakdowns and fuel consumption 80W-220W
For our Thermo King reefer unit (12V):
Stay connected. Extend your battery lifetime, save fuel and CO2. Up to 110W
For tail lift (24V):
Keeps your tail lift running and your batteries charged. Up to 220W
Triple the performance with the max power 110W model
While the current 40W model is ideal for eliminating flat batteries, jump starts and call-outs, the new 110W version will keep a battery fully charged at all times. This means your unit is always doing what you need it to do – protecting your cargo – rather than using energy and fuel to top up its battery. The ThermoLite solar panels will also support your competitor refrigeration units.
- Generate ample charging current even in low light conditions, ensuring that the unit battery will stay charged, even in winter.
- Exceptional efficiency delivers greater charge than competitor systems.
- Low profile design for height restrictions & easy installation.
- Simple, rapid 60 minute installation on any application. Kit includes all necessary components under one part number.
- Tests in extreme weather conditions prove exceptional durability of sealed electronics and flexible polymer cells.
- Extreme durability and resistance to trailer washing and chemical cleaning process.
- Full 2 year Thermo King warranty on parts.