THERMO KING RETAIL SOLUTIONS
Retailers have very specific requirements for their food transportation solutions. Like consistent temperatures that don’t fluctuate too much during multiple drops. Like quieter running for 24/7 urban access. Like lower and zero emissions. And much more.
YOUR FAMILIAR RETAIL CHALLENGES AND NEW ONES
When even a small variation in temperature can significantly affect the shelf life of sensitive produce, every degree counts. For instance, a difference of 1°C can reduce the shelf life of lettuce by over a day. And grapes deteriorate more in 10 minutes at 35°C than in 16 hours at 20°C. On the environmental front, major European cities including Brussels, Berlin, London, Paris and Amsterdam are moving towards banning all commercial vehicles that produce exhaust emissions, including NOx and particulate matter (PM).
SOLUTIONS THAT ARE BUILT AROUND YOUR REALITY
We consider all these trends and requirements every time we develop a solution for the retail industry:
- Your tight margins
- Your tight deadlines
- Your need to minimise spoilage and maximise shelf life
- Increasingly strict noise and emissions regulations
- And we understand that today’s delivery vehicles need to be flexible, dependable and green.
OUR TRANSPORT TEMPERATURE CONTROL SOLUTIONS
Thermo King offers many technologies and products to meet your needs. The incorporation of Frigoblock’s refrigeration solutions into the Thermo King offering means we can provide you with the most complete portfolio of reliable, safe, efficient and environmentally responsible solutions to your transport temperature control needs. Our portfolio comprises:
- WhisperTM noise attenuation technology that means your vehicles can enter sensitive urban areas 24/7
- PIEK certified and zero emissions equipment to meet the most stringent regulatory demands
- The lowest possible carbon footprint, with diesel, direct drive, hybrid and cryogenic options
- High cooling capacity, for rapid temperature recovery to protect your cargo after door openings
- Precise temperature management, to keep fresh goods at their freshest, and extend shelf life
- Data logging, remote monitoring and smart pre-set product profiles to prevent errors and spoilage
- Highly flexible systems for single, dual and triple temperature applications
- Lowest total cost of ownership and high resale values to protect your bottom line.
YOUR CUSTOMERS WOULD CHOOSE US TOO
With so many choices modelled so closely to your requirements, we like to think that your customers would choose to work with us, too.