All-electric temperature control for chilled, frozen and pharma products
B-100 is our extended all-electric unit range delivering outstanding refrigeration capacity for small trucks and vans. Because no compressor is needed in the engine compartment, your vehicle can operate its original AC system.
The B-Series is ideal for use in noise sensitive areas. The units are powered by the vehicle battery and conveniently controlled from the driver’s seat by the Thermo King Direct Smart Reefer controller.
By adding TracKing™ you can now follow, monitor and trace shipments in real-time from a remote location, ensuring product integrity and on-time delivery. There is even a Pharma Kit so your vehicle can attain full Good Distribution Practice (GDP) qualification.
- Total load protection with low operating costs
- Direct Smart Reefer technology puts you in control
- Go-anywhere tracking and monitoring
- Rapid and cost-effective service and maintenance
- Easy installation keeps costs to a minimum
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP) qualified
Pharma Kit for B-Series
The Pharma Kit ensures full Good Distribution Practice (GDP) qualification for small Thermo King refrigerated vehicles including the B-Series range, ensuring that product quality is maintained to the very highest standard throughout the distribution chain and especially during the vital “last mile”. These deliveries are typically performed by small vans and trucks for which the all-electric B-Series cooling units are a perfect match.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH YOUR GOODS IN TRANSIT 24/7
Every vehicle fitted with a Thermo King B-Series unit can now have TracKing™ GPS/GPRS technology. And that means full remote monitoring of critical data including:
- Set point and return air temperature
- Unit status
- Hours of operation
- Alarm codes
- Door status
Possibility of retrofitting refrigeration units already in the field.
ALL NEW ECO MODELS
EXTREME LOW CONSUMPTION, SUPER FLEXIBLE.
ECO versions are ideal for small electric vehicles with auxiliary 12V batteries, thanks to their low 45 amps power consumption. ECO models are a good solution also for internal combustion engine vehicles and do not require to upgrade alternator.
- Quiet operation for noise sensitive areas
- ATP certified
- Available in 50Hz and 12VDC versions to built multiple vehicle types
- Available with standby and electric heating (10, 20, 30 and 50 models)
- Compatible with internal combustion engine vans and small electrical vehicles.
B-series – Brochure