Thermo King Expands the Connected Solutions Portfolio with Lease Assist and TouchLog Data Logger
20th November 2019
Thermo King Lease Assist and TouchLog data logger: Extending the Connected Solutions portfolio
Thermo King®, a leader in transport temperature control solutions for a variety of mobile applications and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, is expanding its Connected Solutions portfolio with Lease Assist and TouchLog data logger.
Lease Assist offers leasing and rental companies one platform to access data and insights needed to optimize and manage their operations more efficiently. This includes asset localization, real time engine hours for accurate billing purposes, and data showing how customers use their refrigerated unit, which helps manage unit’s maintenance and lifetime.
The Thermo King TouchLog independent data logger delivers reading accuracy of 0.5K between -25 degrees Celsius and +8 degrees Celsius, which is particularly important for companies transporting temperature sensitive products like pharmaceuticals. TouchLog provides users with flexible export options and an intuitive, touch-screen interface, capturing data and offering quick printouts or downloads for full visibility of the cargo’s temperature condition.
The new Lease Assist and TouchLog solutions signify another step in our journey to grow the Thermo King Connected Solutions portfolio and make the refrigeration units’ and trailer’s data work for our customers. With Connected Solutions, our customers can operate smarter and more efficiently, turning data into practical intelligence and a competitive edge. – Raluca Radu, Connected Solutions product manager at Thermo King
Key features of the Thermo King TouchLog include:
- 0,5K accuracy between -25°C and +8°C; and 1K between -30°C to -25°C and +8 °C to +30 °C, which gives transporters the peace of mind that their cargo is kept within the required temperature range and according to regulations and standards.
- Access via ThermoKing TracKing platform for full visibility on cargo’s temperature condition.
- Capacitive touch-screen for quick, icon-based navigation
- Mini USB port to export tickets soft copy (.pdf and .txt) and high speed thermal printer for tabular and graph printout.
- Memory to hold minimum one year of data
- Up to 3 serial communication ports (RS232 /RS485) for connection to a Thermo King TracKing platform or Thermo King unit controller for reefer set-point.
Key features of the Thermo King Lease Assist include:
Asset visibility: customers receive a consolidated view of all units in their fleet including their availability, status and location along with detailed operational reports. Fleet information can be filtered by sub-customer and alarm severity.
- Utilization rate and analysis: access to information on real time and accurate engine hours without the need to manually collect the data contributes to more accurate billing. The Lease Assist also provides insight on how end-customers are using the refrigeration units giving the lease and rental companies comparison data to tailor their solution offering. Visibility on how the unit is used also enables the fleet managers to schedule next service based on real usage and predict the end of life of the refrigeration unit.
- Sub-customers management: possibility to activate or stop the leasing period, and simply allocate units among sub-customer.
- Customized notification engine configurator: leasing and rental companies can set up specific notifications and alerts for their units. This includes advance notifications regarding maintenance requirements or alerts if their units are not used properly
For more information on Thermo King Connected solutions please visit www.europe.thermoking.com or contact your nearest Thermo King dealership.