Thermo King Highlights Advanced Marine Solutions at Intermodal Europe 2015
WHAT: Thermo King, a manufacturer of transport temperature control solutions for a variety of mobile applications and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, will demonstrate the latest customer-driven solutions at Intermodal Europe 2015 on November 17- 19 in Hamburg, Germany.
The exhibition will include the completely new telematics offering from Thermo King that allows customers to gather and use valuable and relevant information about their asset utilization and cargo experience, giving them the opportunity to be more competitive and successful on the marketplace.
At the show, visitors will also see the proven MAGNUM PLUS® range that provides reliable transportation of fresh or frozen cargo in a temperature controlled environment that can be adapted to the specific requirements of each load.
WHO: Media are invited to join Thermo King product managers, industry experts and leadership team at the Stand C10 at the Intermodal Europe show in Hamburg, Germany to learn about these innovations and to discuss about the latest market developments.
Thermo King leaders are available for interviews upon request and by appointment.
Intermodal Europe 2015 Exhibition Details:
Stand Number: C10
When: November 17-19
Where: Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH, Messeplatz 1, 20357 Hamburg, Germany
Stay tuned for more information and follow us @ThermoKingEur
You're probably only using 10% of your #TK Controller capability. Discover the other 90% right here: https://t.co/oCKX5LsbxA
5 hours ago
Jimmy Carter pipped Gerald Ford to the US Presidency, same year as Thermo King started manufacturing in Galway, Ireland - #TKGalway1976
1 day ago
The best just got better for small vehicle operators. #TK updated Direct Drive range. Check out https://t.co/ePHonsOrMk.
2 days ago
CryoTech from #TK. Amazing technology for refrigerated delivery solutions. Like to know how it works? Here you go: https://t.co/62oagNQ3nP
5 days ago
RT @frigoblock_eu: Good morning from the Utility #Vehicle Show in #Celje! Let's meet & see our latest #ecofriendly & sustainable innovation…
5 days ago
Teach your phone Alarmspeak - all you have to do is download our amazing Alarm Codes tool here: https://t.co/e556snewtJ
6 days ago