Thermo King Celebrates 2012 Dealer Award Winners
Thermo King, a manufacturer of transport temperature control solutions for a variety of mobile applications and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, honored leading 2012 dealers at its recent dealer conference held in Greece. The company recognized dealers within the Europe, Middle East and Africa region for their 2012 achievements and in addition celebrated a company milestone.
In 1938, Thermo King founder Joseph Numero and chief engineer Frederick Jones created a landmark invention by combining an engine, a compressor and a condenser. Their invention ushered in an era of fresh food delivery anywhere, anytime - no matter what the season. In April of this year, Thermo King dealers gathered to commemorate this breakthrough innovation and celebrated the 75th anniversary of the company.
The 2012 Dealer Awards were presented to dealers which meet the company’s requirements for excellence and leadership in all aspects of performance including marketing, service to customers, information and educational programs, training, financial stability and understanding customer needs.
The prestigious Dealer of the Year 2012 award went to R.T.S., Dubai. The company has been part of the Thermo King family for 35 years. The award recognizes their achievements in increasing market share and excellence in exploring innovative ways of meeting customer needs.
The other 2012 Dealer Award winners include:
- Direct Drive Dealer of the Year: PFS, France
- Recurring Revenue/Service Dealer of the Year: Abbar, Saudi Arabia
- Special Recognition Truck Dealer: TTP, Northern Ireland
- Truck Dealer of the Year: GEA, South Africa
- Customer Satisfaction Award: Transport-Kälte-Vertrieb, Germany
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Service Dealer of the Year: St Diesel, France
- HVAC Sales Dealer of the Year: Graysons, United Kingdom
- Trailer Dealer of the Year: APEX, Poland
- Special Recognition Award: Knud Hansen, Denmark. In 2012, the company celebrated 50 years as a Thermo King dealer.
For more information, please contact Heidi McGuire.
You're probably only using 10% of your #TK Controller capability. Discover the other 90% right here: https://t.co/oCKX5LsbxA
5 hours ago
Jimmy Carter pipped Gerald Ford to the US Presidency, same year as Thermo King started manufacturing in Galway, Ireland - #TKGalway1976
1 day ago
The best just got better for small vehicle operators. #TK updated Direct Drive range. Check out https://t.co/ePHonsOrMk.
2 days ago
CryoTech from #TK. Amazing technology for refrigerated delivery solutions. Like to know how it works? Here you go: https://t.co/62oagNQ3nP
5 days ago
RT @frigoblock_eu: Good morning from the Utility #Vehicle Show in #Celje! Let's meet & see our latest #ecofriendly & sustainable innovation…
5 days ago
Teach your phone Alarmspeak - all you have to do is download our amazing Alarm Codes tool here: https://t.co/e556snewtJ
6 days ago