Product enhancements on the Direct Drive range
The good news about Direct Drive products goes on and on! We are delighted to tell you about some significant improvements we have made on the B-100 and V-series multi-temp ranges.
There’s a newcomer to the B-100 range – the all new B-100 30. Here are some key facts:
- Adds electric heating option to the current B100 10 (R134a)
- Same compact dimensions, same high performance
- Constant electrical cooling and electrical heating capacities
- Cooling and heating capacities independent from the vehicle engine & ambient temperature
- Compatible with vehicles equipped with original AC system
- No drive kit necessary so no vehicle modification necessary
- Ideal for home delivery and pharma “last mile” applications.
There’s a software enhancement for all Spectrum models in the V-series range which will bring some important benefits - it’s called Zone Priority:
- Prioritises either cooling or heating in the chosen compartment
- Pulldown will be up to 40% faster
- Highly flexible: user can choose which compartment to prioritise and do it automatically or manually, or turn off the function.
The September launch of the new V-500 Spectrum ES500 & ES100N has already won significant orders on account of these significant advantages:
- Narrower evaporator means much more flexibility
- Ideal for home delivery applications which use very small compartments
- No loss in total capacity when compared to other V-500 Spectrum configurations.
Check out our sustainable solutions designed with a specific focus on hybrid and electric buses at Busworld as of next week.
9 hours ago
We’ll show #sustainable and customizable heat pumps & HVAC units for #hybrid & electric buses @Buworld https://t.co/UBSFuusKl8
1 day ago
TK heat pumps reduce energy consumption of electric buses, increase their range & guarantee comfort for passengers #sustainable @Busworld
2 days ago
Curious? Take a sneak peek of our stand at #busworld here! @busworld #sneakpeek #bus #sustainable https://t.co/cb6V2mYbwd
2 days ago
Hundreds of electric buses across Europe are heated and cooled with Athenia™ heat pumps. Let's talk @Busworld how it works. #sustainability
4 days ago
We’ll be @busworld to address the increasing importance of #sustainable transportation in Europe #electricbus https://t.co/AxRUzRIaVd
8 days ago